jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Studio Cappuccino: Want to be a guest CoffeeBean for july?!!

Studio Cappuccino: Want to be a guest CoffeeBean for july?!!: If your answer is YES!! read further! I've decided together with my team to have some Guest CTM's for the month of july.

So if you like my designs, or want to try my designs for a month, 
than here's your chance!!

We're going to have a little bit of a challenge, to see 
what your style is, and how you're working with my stuff =)
So here it goes!

If you have the kit "Color Burst" from me, you're already half way.
If you don't have that kit,
here's a 50% off coupon for the kit:
GuestJulyCTChall


No all you have to do is make a gorgeous, cool, fun, amazing
and fantabulous page with it, and link me up to your page.
You can link me up here on my blog, my Fan Page, or send it to:
StudioCappuccinoAThotmailDOTcom.

Participants have till june 23rd to upload and link me to enter.
The Guest Members will be notified in the week before July 1st,
and the winners will be announce to the public on July 1st =) 

So get on your scrapping hat, and get that guest spot, and have an amazing time as a Coffeebean!!
this is all for now

Don´t forget
Smile, it´s free
Sonríe es gratis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario